Visas for Egypt
Tourist and Business Visa Requirements
- Application has two (2) pages
- Name must be EXACTLY as in passport
- Questions cannot be left blank. Anything that cannot be answered should be answered with “N/A”.
- All questions answered and application signed on page 2.
- Passport must contain at least two blank “VISA” pages. “Endorsement” pages at the back of the passport cannot be used for a visa.
- Minors must provide additional paperwork. Please see requirements list below.
- Completed VP2Go Visa Order Form
- Visa fees are listed below
- Valid and Signed Passport
- Passports must be valid for at least 6 months
- Unsigned passports will be returned to the traveler, thus will delay visa processing.
- Colored Copy of Passport
- One (1) Passport Quality Photo
- Cannot be the same photo as in passport
- Photo must be taken against a pure WHITE background. Photos displaying non-white background are subject to consular scrutiny.
- The applicant is required to present a frontal view to the camera with the entire head and face clearly visible
- Must have been taken within the last 6 months
- Must be printed on photo paper. Standard printer paper is not acceptable.
- Must be a high quality photo. Photos that are too pixilated or blurry will not be accepted
- DO NOT staple the photos to the application form. Stapled photos will result in visa rejection.
- Copy of your airline ticket, travel agent itinerary, or e-ticket confirmation
- Traveler’s name must be listed
- Completed Egypt Visa Application Form
- Application form can be downloaded at the link below.
- Non-US Passport Holders only:
- Colored Copy of your valid U.S. Visa or Green card
- MINORS (17 years old or younger):
- If the applicant is younger than 18 years old the application must be signed by a parent and/or guardian.
- Letter of consent addressed to “Embassy of Egypt, Consular Section”. Letter must be signed by both parents.
- Copy of both parent’s passport photo page
- Colored copy of minor’s birth certificate.
- IF biological parents are not the legal guardians please provide copy of official court order or legal document stating who the minor’s legal guardians are.
- Additional information may be requested by the consulate in addition to what is listed on this guide.
- For Business Visa Applicants: In addition to applicable items above, please obtain a Letter of Guarantee from your company/employer in the United States.
- On company letterhead
- Signed by an officer or official in your company; traveler cannot sign
- Must include all of the following.
- Name of traveler as in passport
- Exact dates of travel
- Contact name, address and phone number of the inviting individual/organization in Egypt
- Purpose of business visit to Egypt
- Financial guarantee of traveler's expenses to and from Egypt
MULTIPLE ENTRY REQUESTS: If requesting multiple entries letter must list all dates of travel, including future trips. Consulate will deny a multiple entry visa request if only 1 travel date is listed on the business letter.
Egypt Visa Fees
|Country||Visa type||VP2Go pricing||Consular fee||Description||Item price||
|Egypt||Tourist||95.00||30.00||Single Entry / 30 days stay / 10-15 Day Process||125.00||SELECT
|Egypt||Business||95.00||60.00||Multiple Entry / 30 days each stay / 10-15 Day Process||155.00||SELECT
|Egypt||Business||95.00||45.00|| Single Entry / 30 days stay / 10-15 Day Process||140.00||SELECT
Rush Processing Fee (4-5 business days) ..................................................... $150.00*
*Subject to availability. Please contact VP2Go before sending your rush request
Additional Visa Processing Information
- Processing times listed above is the consulate’s minimum processing time for visa, it CAN take longer. Seasonal delays can impact visa issuance and any listed processing times. All visa processing times, visa particulars, and fees are at the SOLE discretion of the consulate. VP2Go only acts as an agent and plays no part in consular decisions or actions.
- The consulate has the right to issue a visa with duration less than requested, or paid for, without reason or explanation. VP2Go plays no part in consular decisions. All consular decisions are final.
- Travelers on a cruise will receive a multiple entry tourist visa. Visa fee is the same as a single entry visa.
- Single entry visas are typically valid 3 months from date of issue. Multiple entry visas are typically valid 6 months from date of issue.
- Non-U.S. passport holders must provide a copy of their green card or valid U.S. visa with the application.
- Fees and processing times for non-U.S. passport holders may vary from the published fees above.
- Please include a Vp2go order form to ensure proper handling of your visa request.
- Consular fees subject to change without notice.
- Processing times are in business days.
If you have any questions, please email
or call us at 1-800-598-7240
Visas & Passports 2 Go, Inc.
4400 MacArthur Blvd NW
Washington DC, 20007
Please Note: You will need Adobe Reader to open our fillable order forms. The latest version of Adobe Reader is available for free: http://get.adobe.com/reader/
Egypt Instruction Guide
Egypt Application Form