Visas for Tanzania
Tourist and Business Visa Requirements
Effective Monday, November 11, 2019, the Embassy will no longer issue visa stickers affixed to a passport and you are required to apply for an EVisa at https://eservices.immigration.go.tz/visa/. However, Visas & Passports can still assist with the visa process by sending through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) a scanned copy of your passport. 1 photo, Vp2go order form and required documentation as outlined below.
ORDINARY (MULTI ENTRY) TOURIST VISA
An application of Ordinary TOURIST Visa should be accompanied with the following;
- Color copy of the applicant’s valid passport (biographic data page).
- 1 passport photo
- Copy of your flight itinerary;
- Dully filled in declaration form
SINGLE / MULTI ENTRY MULTIBUSINESS VISA
- Color copy of the applicant’s valid passport (biographic data page);
- 1 passport photo
- Business letter from your company in the U.S.
- Return ticket of the flight;
- A work contract or any proof of the work/assignment to be performed within a period not exceeding three months
- Copy of your flight itinerary
Please Select the State of Residence based on your Driver's License from the dropdown list below. Jurisdiction Fee's are not applicable to all the states.
You can select your prefered service from the table below, make sure you include which state you are residing and select it from the dropdown list from step 1.
Tanzania Visa Fees
|Country||Visa type||VP2Go pricing||Consular fee||Description||Item price||
|Tanzania||Tourist||95.00||105.00||multi entry / 7-10 business days processing time||200.00||SELECT
|Tanzania||Business||95.00||105.00||Single entry / 7-10 business days processing time||200.00||SELECT
|Tanzania||Business||95.00||255.00||multi entry / 7-10 business days processing time||350.00||SELECT
Gather all necessary documents and requirements then just send everything to us and we handle the rest of the process.
- All minors require a letter of authorization signed and notarized by both parents. Please include a copy of the parents identification and copy of child's birth certificate.
- Non-U.S. passport holders must provide a copy of their green card or valid U.S. visa with the application.
- Fees and processing times for non-U.S. passport holders may vary from the published fees above.
- Please include a VP2Go order form to ensure proper handling of your visa request.
- Consular fees subject to change without notice.
Important: Processing times are in business days
If you have any questions, please email
or call us at 1-800-598-7240
Visas & Passports 2 Go, Inc.
4400 MacArthur Blvd NW
Washington DC, 20007
Please Note: You will need Adobe Reader to open our fillable order forms. The latest version of Adobe Reader is available for free: http://get.adobe.com/reader/
Tanzania Instruction Guide
Tanzania Application Form