Visas for Tanzania
Tourist and Business Visa Requirements
- Completed VP2Go Visa Order Form
- Valid and signed U.S. Passport.
- Your passport must have a minimum of 6 months validity from expiration date.
- One (1) visa application form.
- Application has one (1) page.
- All questions answered and application signed.
- Two (2) passport quality photos
- Must be 2" x 2" and in color
- Printed on photo paper
- Copy of your airline ticket, travel agent itinerary or e-ticket confirmation.
- Traveler’s name must be listed
- Minors (17 years old or younger)
- Letter of Authorization addressed to “The Consulate of Tanzania, USA” signed by both parents authorizing the minor to travel.
- Letter must include:
- Minor’s full name as in passport
- Minor’s passport number and date of birth
- Dates of entry and exit from Tanzania
- Complete address of any hotels / hosts to be visited
- Letter must be notarized
- Non-U.S. Passport Holders Only: Please provide a copy of your valid U.S. Greencard or Visa
- (Conference Visa Applicants only) A letter of invitation/confirmation from the conference you will be attending in Tanzania.
- (Business Visa Applicants only) A business letter on your company's letterhead, signed by an officer of your company, stating the following information:
- Name of traveler
- Exact dates of travel
- Contact name, address and phone number of the inviting individual/organization in Tanzania
- Purpose of business visit to Tanzania
- Financial guarantee of traveler's expenses to and from Tanzania
Please Select the State of Residence based on your Driver's License from the dropdown list below. Jurisdiction Fee's are not applicable to all the states.
You can select your prefered service from the table below, make sure you include which state you are residing and select it from the dropdown list from step 1.
Tanzania Visa Fees
|Country||Visa type||VP2Go pricing||Consular fee||Description||Item price||
|Tanzania||Tourist||125.00||350.00||multi entry / nextday processing time||475.00||SELECT
|Tanzania||Tourist||100.00||150.00||multi entry / 3 days to process||250.00||SELECT
|Tanzania||Tourist||95.00||120.00||multi entry / 5 days to process||215.00||SELECT
|Tanzania||Tourist||85.00||100.00||multi entry 2 weeks to process||185.00||SELECT
|Tanzania||Business||125.00||350.00||Single or multi entry / next day processing time||475.00||SELECT
|Tanzania||Business||100.00||250.00||Single or multi entry / 3 days to process||350.00||SELECT
Gather all necessary documents and requirements then just send everything to us and we handle the rest of the process.
- All minors require a letter of authorization signed and notarized by both parents. Please include a copy of the parents identification and copy of child's birth certificate.
- Non-U.S. passport holders must provide a copy of their green card or valid U.S. visa with the application.
- Fees and processing times for non-U.S. passport holders may vary from the published fees above.
- Please include a VP2Go order form to ensure proper handling of your visa request.
- Additional fees for Sameday Rush Service per passport, if available, is $55.00
- Consular fees subject to change without notice.
Important: Processing times are in business days
If you have any questions, please email
or call us at 1-800-598-7240
Visas & Passports 2 Go, Inc.
4400 MacArthur Blvd NW
Washington DC, 20007
Please Note: You will need Adobe Reader to open our fillable order forms. The latest version of Adobe Reader is available for free: http://get.adobe.com/reader/
Tanzania Instruction Guide
Tanzania Application Form