Visas for Vietnam
Tourist and Business Visa Requirements
PLEASE NOTE: The Vietnamese consulate requires all application forms to be completed online. If you are unable to complete the online application form VP2Go can complete the form for you for an additional $25.00. If you would like VP2Go to complete the online form for you please complete the handwrittable version of the application form at the very bottom of this page under "documents".
Please send the following:
- Valid and signed U.S. Passport - Your passport must have a minimum of 6 months validity from expiration date.
- One (1) visa application form - Application form must be completed online at https://visa.mofa.gov.vn/Homepage.aspx. If you are unable to complete the form online VP2Go can complete the form for you for an additional fee. Please complete the handwrittable version of the application form below under "documents".
- One (1) passport quality photo.
- Photo must have been taken within the last 6 months
- Must be 2"x2" and in color
- Background must be WHITE. Photos with a grey, beige, pink-ish, or colored background will be rejected.
- Cannot be the same photo as in your passport
- Applicant's face and shoulders must face the camera straight on for the photo. Portrait style shots are not acceptable.
- No harsh shadows or uneven lighting
- Photo must be printed on photo paper. Standard printer paper is not acceptable.
- Photo must be high quality. Photos that are too blurry or pixilated will not be accepted.
4 .Copy of your flight or airline reservation.
5. Non-US Passport Holders Only - Please provide a copy of your valid US Visa or Greencard.
Business visa applicants -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In addition to items 1 to 5 above please send the following.
a) Business letter written on employer's letterhead addressed to the "Embassy of Vietnam, Consular Section" stating:
- Complete Name of Traveler as listed in passport
- Dates of travel
- Purpose of travel
- Name and contact information of the inviting company in Vietnam
- Financial Guarantee for traveler while in Vietnam
- Letter must be signed by an official within the company. The traveler cannot sign the letter.
Processing fees per person:
Vietnam Visa Fees
|Country||Visa type||VP2Go pricing||Consular fee||Description||Item price||
|Vietnam||Tourist||85.00||70.00||30 Day / Single Entry / 4-5 days to process||155.00||SELECT
|Vietnam||Tourist||85.00||125.00||30 Day / Multiple Entry / 4-5 days to process||210.00||SELECT
|Vietnam||Tourist||85.00||100.00||90 Day / Single Entry / 4-5 days to process||185.00||SELECT
|Vietnam||Tourist||85.00||150.00||90 Day / Multiple Entry / 4-5 days to process||235.00||SELECT
|Vietnam||Tourist||85.00||165.00||6 Month / Multiple Entry / 4-5 days to process||250.00||SELECT
|Vietnam||Tourist||85.00||175.00|| 1 Year / Multiple Entry / 4-5 days to process||260.00||SELECT
|Vietnam||Business||85.00||70.00||30 Day / Single Entry / 4-5 days to process||155.00||SELECT
|Vietnam||Business||85.00||125.00||30 Day / Multiple Entry / 4-5 days to process||210.00||SELECT
|Vietnam||Business||85.00||100.00||90 Day / Single Entry / 4-5 days to process||185.00||SELECT
|Vietnam||Business||85.00||150.00||90 Day / Multiple Entry / 4-5 days to process||235.00||SELECT
|Vietnam||Business||85.00||165.00||6 Month / Multiple Entry / 4-5 days to process||250.00||SELECT
|Vietnam||Business||85.00||175.00||1 Year / Multiple Entry / 4-5 days to process||260.00||SELECT
Rush Processing: Additional $50.00 for 1-2 day rush consulate processing.
- Please note that like all other requests, the consulate has the right to issue a visa with a lesser validity then requested, and take longer than their minimum processing time, regardless of any additional fees paid.
- Validity of your visa is based on travel dates specified in your application and travel itenerary.
- Non-U.S. passport holders must provide a copy of their green card or valid U.S. visa with the application.
- Fees and processing times for non-U.S. passport holders may vary from the published fees above.
- Please include a VP2Go order form to ensure proper handling of your visa request.
- Consular fees subject to change without notice.
Important: Processing times are in business days
If you have any questions, please email
or call us at 1-800-598-7240
Visas & Passports 2 Go, Inc.
4400 MacArthur Blvd NW
Washington DC, 20007
Please Note: You will need Adobe Reader to open our fillable order forms. The latest version of Adobe Reader is available for free: http://get.adobe.com/reader/
Vietnam Instruction Guide
Vietnam Application Form