Visas for Kenya
Tourist and Business Visa Requirements
Please send the following:
1. Completed and signed VP2Go Visa Order Form.
2. Valid and signed U.S. Passport. Your passport must have a minimum of 6 months
left on the validity of your passport
3. Printed and signed Kenya application.
4. Two (2) passport quality photos. Must be 2" x 2" and in color.
5. Copy of your airline ticket, travel agent itinerary or e-ticket confirmation.
6. For business visa applicants, in addition to items 1 to 5 above, please provide a business letter to the Kenyan Consulate on your company's letterhead, signed by an officer of your company, stating the following information:
· Name of traveler
· Exact dates of travel
· Contact name, address and phone number of the inviting individual/organization in Kenya
· Purpose of business visit to Kenya
· Financial guarantee of traveler's expenses to and from Kenya
Processing fees (per person):
Please Select the State of Residence based on your Driver's License from the dropdown list below. Jurisdiction Fee's are not applicable to all the states.
You can select your prefered service from the table below, make sure you include which state you are residing and select it from the dropdown list from step 1.
Kenya Visa Fees
|Country||Visa type||VP2Go pricing||Consular fee||Description||Item price||
|Kenya||Tourist||85.00||50.00||Single Entry / 5 days processing||135.00||SELECT
|Kenya||Tourist||95.00||70.00||Single Entry / 3 days processing||165.00||SELECT
|Kenya||Tourist||125.00||140.00||Multi Entry / 1-2 days processing||265.00||SELECT
|Kenya||Business||125.00||140.00||Multi Entry / 1-2 days processing||265.00||SELECT
|Kenya||Business||95.00||70.00||Single Entry 3 days processing||165.00||SELECT
|Kenya||Business||85.00||50.00||Single Entry / 5 days processing||135.00||SELECT
Gather all necessary documents and requirements then just send everything to us and we handle the rest of the process.
- Single Entry and Multiple Entry visas allow you a maximum stay of 90 days in Kenya
- Non-U.S. passport holders must provide a copy of their green card or valid U.S. visa with the application.
- Fees and processing times for non-U.S. passport holders may vary from the published fees above.
- Please include a VP2Go order form to ensure proper handling of your visa request.
- Consular fees subject to change without notice.
Important: Processing times are in business days
If you have any questions, please email
or call us at 1-800-598-7240
Visas & Passports 2 Go, Inc.
4400 MacArthur Blvd NW
Washington DC, 20007
Please Note: You will need Adobe Reader to open our fillable order forms. The latest version of Adobe Reader is available for free: http://get.adobe.com/reader/
Kenya Instruction Guide
Kenya Application Form