Fast We can secure your travel documents in as little as 24 hours.

Reliable With 27 years of combined experience, we have the knowledge you can depend on.

Professional We care about our travelers and meeting their specific needs.

Additional Services

VP2Go can assist you with a wide range of additional services.

Our services safeguard our travelers from unanticipated accidents and allow them to enjoy a hassle free trip.


A fair price and excellent service. I would have had trouble getting my visa to Brazil in time for my trip without their help. Definitely worth talking to if you have a short time frame to obtain your visa." customer

"Very Fast Great Service Good Price: I got it faster than promised. These guys are great!"

B. O'Connell

"Well I heard about the woes of others and many recommended using Visas and Passports To Go so we used their services but it was an added expense. However it took less than 3 weeks to get the visas. I'd try if you want to reduce stress."


"We used Visa/Passport service. While it costs a little extra, all you do is throw your stuff in a fedex envelope and you get it back in 10 days or so. You don't have to go to a consulate, stand in lines etc. It's REALLY easy and I'd highly recommend it. We've used Visas and Passports to Go out of DC."

Evan G.

"We got our VISAS in 2 weeks. It costs $150 per person plus $18 FEDEX but it was worth it because now we have peace of mind. Visas and Passports To Go Inc. has a good reputation. It relieves us of the potential DRAMA involved in bureauratic complainces."

Kevin - facebook customer

Travel Registration

What is Travel Registration?

Travel Registration is provided by the U.S. Department of State for U.S. citizens traveling abroad. You can register your trip with the U.S. Department of State and they will use this information to assist you in case of an emergency.

As an additional service, Visas & Passports 2 Go, Inc. will register our client's international trip and provide our clients with up to date information about the destination country's travel warnings.

How do you sign up for travel registration?

Simply fill out our visa or passport order form and indicate that you want us to register your trip. Also, include your emergency contact information when sending us your passport. If you need instructions or have any questions, please visit our travel registration page or give us a call.

Passport Replacement Program

What is the Passport Replacement Program?

VP2Go designed this program for U.S. Passport Holders to help our travelers safeguard their passports. If your passport gets lost, stolen or damaged, we will waive our processing fees and replace your passport. This is an additional service we provide to our clients. At a small cost, it allows our travelers a provision against accidents.

What kind of coverage does the program offer?

If you enroll in our Passport Replacement Program and your passport is lost, stolen or damaged, we will waive our processing fees and standard shipping fees.

What is not included in the program offer?

- Passport Agency fees

- Passport photo costs

How do you sign up for the Passport Replacement Program?

Simply fill out our visa or passport order form and indicate that you want us to enroll you in our Passport Replacement Program.

If you need to make a claim or if you need additional instructions or have any questions, please visit our passport replacement program page or give us a call.

Document Legalization

We specialize in getting documents authenticated quickly and professionally. You will find it easier than ever to legalize documents.

The U.S. Department of State authenticates documents using the imprint of it's Seal. The Authentication Office signs and issues certificates under the Seal. The Department of State provides authentication services to U.S. citizens as well as foreign nationals. These apply to all documents that will be used overseas.

Most documents that are used outside the U.S. require a notary public, state or federal official seal. These documents are not valid unless they have been authenticated by the Department of State and legalized by the consulate of a particular country.

Home| Passports| Visas| Legalization| Additional Services| Travel Resources| Passport Photos| Contact
2300 Wisconsin Ave. NW Suite 200-A Washington DC, 20007 | Copyright © 2008 Visas & Passports 2 Go, Inc.